The Laboratory for Genome Technology provides a multitude of equipment and services for The Texas A&M System and researchers worldwide.
- Service Fee
- Preparation of DNA Template
- Suggested Purification Methods
- Template Quantity
- Preparation of Primer
- Cycle Sequencing
- Extension Product Purification
- What to Bring
- Automated Sequencing Runs
- Sequence Results and Analysis
- Genome Analysis Instrumentation
The Laboratory locates in the Institute for Plant Genomics & Biotechnology (south of Horticulture building), room 124
LGT Office Hours
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:00 – 54:00 pm
First-time users may contact the LGT manager @ 979-862-1409 or email@example.com to get more information of LGT sequencing service.
QIAGEN products are available in the LGT.
See lab personnel for a product list.
The ABI kits are available from https://www.thermofisher.com